2nd week of Home MTC!

 Hi fam!


This week has gone by so fast actually kinda sad about it lol. I head to the Provo MTC on Wednesday!!! Lots of mixed emotions because I'm sad to say bye to my family but also very excited to get to the Provo MTC!!! And also scared to pack up my suitcases! haha

This week has been a whirlwind of learning more lessons and discovering that I'm not very good at teaching those lessons (Me and Sister Woolley have feedback to prove it) and studying Portuguese and feeling the Spirit and playing with my family. It has been so awesome. One of my highlights from this week was the Love, Share and Invite devotional put on by the church the other day! And you all can go watch it if you want! The devotional is by region, and my district watched the one for Europe because most of us are going to Portugal, and just earlier this year President Nelson visited Europe and spoke to them. In this devotional, they shared lots of things that President Nelson said to them and his quotes are so powerful. I'll share them below, but it really just testifies to me that the Lord has a plan for each one of us and that I have been called to serve the people of Portugal for a reason, and I'm so excited. In one of the videos they shared, a lady said that when it comes to the gospel, it is our job to share, and His job to complete. I love that soo much. I'll share the full quote below also, but President Nelson said, "Do you realize that you have the answers that your friends are seeking?" And it's amazing because we have so many resources to share the answers they need! When it comes to social media, "all the Lord requires is our heart and a willing mind." I invite you all to pray for strength and courage to share on social media the good news of the gospel. 

It's going to be so hard to say bye, I'm deeefinitely not the type to shed one glistening beautiful tear. But there isn't anything else I'd rather be doing than serving the Lord! Every time I've gotten sad this week, the words of Called to Serve have come to mind: onward, forward, God MY strength will be, called to serve our King!!! How great is my calling!!!!!

❤ Sister Menden

1-3 super awesome quotes I know all of you guys will read🥰
4 haboob chasers 
5 ceremonial last swig in gilbert 🫡
6 9-5 but actually 7:30-8
7 unamused district that i love so much 
8 walks to the mailbox in 110 degrees 🥹












Comments